Scaling Your Biz Efficiently and Effectively with Casey Gromer
As a multi-passionate, creative entrepreneur, it’s easy to get wrapped up in all the details and ideas, it can become increasingly difficult to prioritize them all. That’s why episode 59 of the Positively Living Podcast is about scaling your biz efficiently and effectively!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Casey Gromer shares the importance of building and following your business blueprint and actionable steps you can take right now to scale your business efficiently and effectively.
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and be sure to use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
Casey and I cover the following topics:
- The difference between growing your business and scaling your business.
- Tying every aspect of your business back to the core of your vision and purpose statements.
- Using Casey’s Business Blueprint to keep on track with your business and avoid getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- What to do with all of the things that don’t necessarily align with your business.
- How you can use the Kolbe Assessment to find your counterpart dream team.
At the end of the day, we are all just trying to get by in life. Let’s work together to do better than that for ourselves and each other.
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny