Science on the Big Screen
Science in TV and movies can make for really interesting plot points and story lines. But is the science we see on the screen factual or are they just ways to make a character or event seem legitimate? In this episode we discuss the science used in various TV shows and movies and give the actual science behind it. Also, we spent a little too much time talking about clinical trials so we had to skip the section on Grey's Anatomy.. but just know it's there.
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support