Season 1: Tragedy + Time = Comedy Trailer
Season 1 of The TMI Project Podcast, Tragedy + Time = Comedy, will be released on April 1, 2020 with eight episodes, including:
- An ethnomusicologist facing her grief through stand up comedy.
- A gas station clerk once consumed with rage finds her true voice.
- A fan-fiction writer who wakes up in Benedictine Hospital Psych Ward.
Over ten years, TMI Project has collected nearly 2,000 stories. And now, in The TMI Project Podcast, we’re releasing some of our favorites, along with profiles of the brave and fascinating people who got on stage and shared the stories they were most afraid to tell. It’s about the stories behind the secrets, and what happened next. Season one: Tragedy + Time = Comedy launches April 1, 2020.
- Website: https://www.tmiproject.org/podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tmiproject
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tmiproject
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tmiproject/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSe3UtpOEzhQG03PzwVRUqA
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/tmiproject
Eva Tenuto, TMI Project Co-founder, Executive Director, & Podcast Co-host
Micah Blumenthal, TMI Project Workshop Leader & Podcast Co-host
Hayley Downs, TMI Project Podcast Producer
Anchor Episode: Verrna Gillis, Storyteller
Dusty Childress, Storyteller
Sam Osterhout, Storyteller
Erin Baretto, Storyteller
Erica Chase Salerno, Storyteller
Margarita Meyendorff, Storyteller
Maria Elena DeValle, Storyteller
Markel Mosley, Storyteller
Blake Pfeil, Operations Manager, TMI Project
Sara DeRose, External Affairs Director, TMI Project