Season 2, Episode 4 - Tricia Pettis & Michaela Loo
Tricia Pettis & Michaela Loo
- Personalized Learning Coaches at South View Middle School, just outside of Minneapolis
- You can find them both on Twitter @triciapettis10 and @MichaelaMLoo
In this episode:
- The 30,000 foot perspective of personalized learning
- Misconceptions about personalized learning
- Example of personalized learning at it’s finest
- How do students initially respond to this pedagogical shift? How have they evolved?
- This is a big mindset shift for many teachers. What are some of the mental obstacles you think teacher’s face? How do we get over them?
- Strategies to “go personalized”
- Big picture/philosophical advice for teachers/administrators to implement personalized learning?
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/aftered/support
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store