Season 3, Episode 4 - Chasing The Unicorn with Dr Lauren Serpico
Alright gang, this week, as the majestic unicorn continues to run, we're standing still and taking a minute to look inwards.
In the concluding part of my conversation with Dr Lauren Serpico, we're looking at how the internet is a hammer and how micro content is a double edged sword.
We also reminisce over Britney Spears dance routines. Speculate on how social media is speeding up adolescence and dive into a number of tips to boost productive, healthy, social media use.
- 2:48 - Chasing the Unicorn - Comparative Behaviour Online
- 7:02 - Social Media is a Hammer
- 13:32 - The Double Edged Sword of Micro Content
- 19:16 - Is Social Media Speeding Up Childhood?
- 24:34 - Productive & Healthy Social Media Tips
FOR ALL THINGS 'DIMED OUT' RELATED, WEBSITE, SUBSCRIPTION LINKS, OTHER PODCAST RELATED GUBBINS ETC
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE HEARD AND WANT TO HELP SHAPE THE FUTURE OF DIMED OUT? THEN CHECK OUT OUR KO-FI PAGE HERE
LOVE WHAT YOU'VE HEARD AND WANT EVEN MORE CONTENT?
THEN CHECK OUT OUR PATREON PAGE
DIMED OUT PHYSICAL & DIGITAL MERCHANDISE NOW AVAIlABLE
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/dimedout/message