Secrets to a Killer Home Care Website (with Jason Chagnon) REBROADCAST
Providentia Marketing makes websites and manages the online presence for some of the country's most successful home care agency. On this episode of Home Care Heroes, Jason Chagnon), the CEO of Providentia Marketing shares success tips for managing your home care website, including the following:
- Make sure that the site is built for the market and not for yourself: Jason shares some of the top key phrases that people are searching for
- Make your site attractive to caregivers as well as clients
- Testimonials from happy caregivers can get you more caregivers and more clients
- Don't put up a roadblock for caregivers to apply for a job on your site. If you make them fill out a long and arduous application, they'll move on.
- Measure everything so you know where you stand and how you can improve
Jason also shared that Providentia Marketing would be happy to have a free no obligation call with your agency and that if you just have a quick question, you can email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Care Heroes is produced and sponsored by Ankota - the Software for the Heroes of Home Care. We truly embrace the notion that caregivers and home care companies are heroes. Our top priorities simplicity, caregiver retention and outstanding service. Visit us at https://www.ankota.com.