Seeing Your Spouse's Value | Ep. 467
Do you need to say “thank you” to your spouse over and over again? Or tell them you love them, even though they already know it? It can be so easy to take our spouse for granted. So today we are talking about seeing and acknowledging your spouse’s value. We are going to talk about some areas people want to be appreciated in, and why noticing and verbalizing these things is a BIG part of having an awesome marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Learning to communicate effectively as a couple will reduce unnecessary arguments and strengthen your bond as a couple. The 30 DAY COMMUNICATION CHALLENGE will help you and your spouse growing in communication intimacy with one another.
- Dr. Kim mentions Atomic Habits, a book he and Dylan both really appreciated.
- Our brand new 30-Day Communication Challenge is a great follow up to today’s conversation! Check it out for some great ways to grow the communication in your marriage.
- Our 21 day Husband Encouragement Challenge and Wife Appreciation Challenge will help you jump start the appreciation habit!
- We know there are more than 31 reasons why you love your spouse. But how often do you get to tell them? The 31 Things I Love About You resource will encourage you to share those ways with your awesome spouse.
- Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
- Subscribe to Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email and get a reminder to do 1 thing to grow.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!