Seeing the Future Through the Lens of Generations
In this episode, host J. Walker Smith talks with Ann Clurman, a Partner in the trends and futures practice of Kantar and a leading authority on generational marketing, about the value of using a generational perspective to anticipate and predict the future.
- Formative Experiences and the Price of Gasoline - Arthur van Benthem
- Not drinking or driving, teens increasingly put off traditional markers of adulthood - Washington Post
- The Decline in Adult Activities Among U.S. Adolescents, 1976-2016 - SRCD
- The long shadow of 1989 - globalinequality
- Webinar Replay: Generations in 2020: A Panel Discussion - Kantar
- J. Walker Smith, @jwalkersmith