Session -5: Never fear Opposition, opposition is always your confirmation.
Many plans are in a man’s mind, but it is the Lord’s purpose for him that will stand. Proverbs 19:21 AMPC
1) Always follow the voice of the Lord; never follow the applause of the people! Accolades should be appreciated, but never required!
2) Train yourself to hear the voice of the Lord in the midst of a crisis! When God tells us what He wants to do through us, we will face a crisis of belief. What you do reveals what you believe about God, regardless of what you say. When God speaks, it will always cause a crisis of belief.
3) Pay attention to the so-called “unpopular places” God sends you, the same way you pay attention to the so-called “popular places”!
4) Only say the things God has said!
5) Understand that some people may not agree with your purpose, but they will know and cannot deny that you were created for that purpose! Some people will be mad and jealous of you.
6) Never fear opposition! Opposition is always your confirmation either way!
7) Remember it’s only your job to speak Gods words; it’s His job to perform it!
8) If you’re truly hearing the voice of the Lord you should start to see what He’s saying!