Session 2 - Translating the Pandemic Lessons Learned into Restarting After School Activities
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY IIFX
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
The Innovation Institute for Fan Experience (IIFX) and Campus Safety hosted a National One Day Virtual Summit: Preparing for the Return of Interscholastic Athletics and After School Activities.
The virtual summit featured an impressive array of diverse professionals in high school activities and interscholastic athletics and other agencies focusing on the preparation for the return of interscholastic athletics and after school activities. They focused on the common challenges of adapting and innovating health safety, security, operations, and management into a possible new management paradigm.
The Summit agenda brought together thought leaders, decision-makers, and innovators to address critical issues for reopening their school activities and interscholastic athletic events in the fall of 2021. Leading practitioners presented the most pressing challenges and provided first -hand observations and best practices.
- Nancy Beatty, Athletic Director, Providence Day - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Lamont Dodson, Police Captain, Cleveland Municipal School District - Cleveland Ohio
- Tom Gladney, Athletic Director, Biloxi High School - Biloxi, Mississippi
- Jennifer Serran, Risk Management Specialist Folsom Cordova Unified School District Rancho Cordova, CA
- Dr. Lou Marciani, Director and Co-Founder, Innovation Institute for Fan Experience