Session 3.19 ��� WMP's Best Moments of 2016
As this is our very last show of 2016, I thought it���d be cool to do a recap of White Market Podcast���s best moments of 2016. In case you haven���t listened to all the episodes, this can be sort of your guide to go back and catch up with something you might have missed and be of your interest. With 8 interviews, a couple of special features and even a mini-documentary, I���m sure there will be something up your street.
This has probably been probably the best season of White Market Podcast so far. Since July, I have celebrated the 25th anniversary of Linux and the 2nd edition of Netlabel Day, I have talked to netlabel managers and representatives of different institutions linked to free music and free culture, and, of course, I talked a lot about copyright. However, the big learning curve happened mainly due to our guests, so I decided to highlight them all, as sort of an appreciation gesture. You can find them all on our website, along with detailed credits on background music. Here���s a a list of all the guests on the show this season in order of appearance on this week���s show.
- Cheyenne Hohman, director of Free Music Archive ��� Session 3.10
- Manuel Silva, founder of Netlabel Day and M.I.S.T. Records ��� Session 3.01
- Maarten Zeinstra, from think tank Kennisland; project manager at CopyrightExceptions.Eu ��� Session 3.13
- Alex Lungu, founder of the Copy-Me webseries and website- Session 3.03
- Jonas ��berg, executive director of Free Software Foundation Europe ��� Session 3.07
- Joris Pekel, community manager for cultural heritage at Europeana ��� Session 3.18
- Markus Koller, founder and manager of Starfrosch ��� Session 3.15
- Graeme Gill, founder and manager of Pilot Eleven ��� Session 3.11
Oh, and since it���s Christmas time, I also played the holiday tune of the season. Merry Xmas, everyone!