Sh*t Went Down This Week (with Andrea Lavinthal and Jason Sheeler)
This episode talks about metaphorical sh*t –– both Ku and Su had a lot of personal things happen –– but also, some real sh*t. We won’t go into the details here, but rest assured your bums are covered. Plus PEOPLE Magazine’s style and beauty director Andrea Lavinthal and deputy West coast editor Jason Sheeler come on to share their add to carts. The two host the podcast PEOPLE in the 90’s, so we got hot tips about shopping and GOSSIP. The episode is very well-rounded.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- To take a quick survey about ads and potentially win a $100 visa gift card go to lemonadamedia.com/survey
- To have the freshest peach, go to https://freshpeaches.co/
- Andrea’s fancy balm: https://bit.ly/jonesroadmiraclebalm
- Jason’s Celine Sweatshirt: https://bit.ly/celineanimalprinthoody
- Jason’s JW Anderson Sweatshirt: https://bit.ly/JWAndersonhoody
- Jojo Siwa's Sweatshirts: https://bit.ly/jojosiwamerch
- The shoe’s Ku bought Su: https://bit.ly/controversialallbirds
- The shoes Jason wants Su to wear: https://bit.ly/nikeflynits
- Custom 15% off code for SuChin and Kulap to share: ADDTOCART15. Here's the shareable link that will automatically apply the discount: https://www.hellofend.com/discount/ADDTOCART15.
- PEOPLE in the 90’s Podcast: https://bit.ly/peopleinthe90spod
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.