Shane Rielly - Freelancer to Agency
In this episode, I talk with with Shane Rielly about his journey from a freelancer to an agency owner.
- Industry saturation - will there be too many web designers?
- The rise of no-code tools.
- How working with clients changes when you’ve become an agency.
- Sharing the client communication inbox.
- How to eliminate risk when writing a proposal.
- What is a client score card?
- Why having a maintenance plans helps you land better clients.
- Finding a partner to help balance your strengths and weaknesses.
Support the show (https://projecthuddle.com)
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store