Shawn Dorsey, Apple Watch Warrior
Shawn Dorsey is an Apple Watch Warrior in every sense of the word. After the former analog watch collector was gifted the original Apple Watch years ago, he's found new ways to use the iPhone and Apple Watch to systematically improve his full body workouts. The best part is how open Shawn is with sharing his workouts throughout the week. He's a continuous source of motivation for me, and hopefully now you as well.
9to5Mac Watch Time is a podcast series hosted by Zac Hall. In this series, we talk to real people about how the Apple Watch is affecting their lives. Subscribe now to catch up with each episode and automatically hear new episodes as soon as they’re released every two weeks: 🟣 Apple Podcasts | 🟠 Overcast | 🟢 Spotify
Links discussed in this episode:
- Fitness Point Pro - Gym Buddy for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
- Skydio R1 autonomous drone gains Apple Watch control, now in Apple Stores
- Canon EOS M50 EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Kit
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Listen & Subscribe:
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Watch Time!