She lives on a street that may not exist
We discuss Ohio’s Step Up To Quality child care program, gentrification in Madisonville, tax troubles for The Farm, a body found in a car fire in Blue Ash, and more.
Later, at 27:40 , WCPO community reporter Lucy May stays to discuss the unusual circumstances of a Northside house that sits on a section of Vandalia Avenue that is privately owned, but the owner argues it isn’t a street at all.
- Most Southwest Ohio child care providers meet Ohio quality requirements six months before deadline
- Is Madisonville becoming gentrified? Rising rents, taxes causing some to leave
- The Farm, longtime West Side event center, up for auction
- Cincinnati wedding venue shuts down, stranding brides
- Lockland School District terminates armed security guard contract amid I-Team investigation
- Woman's body discovered inside flaming car in restaurant parking lot
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Jan. 16-20
- She bought a home for $1 on a road that might not exist. She hopes you learn from her story