Should Vaping Among Teens Be Banned? And the Promise of Precision Medicine
Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai debate whether the FDA should crack down on teen vaping. They then discuss whether the promise of precision medicine is real or hype.
Some recent picks:
- Ingredients: A Visual Exploration of 75 Additives and 25 Food Products (Dwight Eschliman)
- Bel Canto (Ann Patchett)
- Chernobyl (HBO)
- Fleabag (Amazon Prime Video)
- “The Best Green Salad in the World” (The New York Times)
- Dark (Netflix series)
- Mind Fixers (Anne Harrington)
- Trello (organization app)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.