Should You Share Your Personal Life on Instagram? | Quick Tip Tuesday - 632
In today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock shares his top practices for opening up about your personal life on Instagram, including: the type of personal content you should and should not be sharing, the best feature for revealing anything personal (e.g., Reels, Feed, Stories, Lives) and more!
Start your free SimpleText trial and get 500 free credits by texting “TRIBE” to 833-2TRY-SMS
Get Your 50 FREE Stories Ideas go to instaclubhub.com/story
Check out InstaClubHub!! For Just $7!! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To...Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™(All in Just Five Minutes a Day!) InstaClubHub.com/trial
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Subscribe to The Chalene Show!!
Links you may want to check out:
- Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Check out MarketingImpactAcademy.com
- Be sure to subscribe to Chalene’s YouTube channel !!!
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Leave Chalene or Brock a message or ask them a question at (619) 500-4819
- Not sure what your thing is? Go to Chalene.com/MyThing
- Learn more about Kajabi
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
Connect with us on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Instagram: @Brock11Johnson
- TikTock: @brock11johnnson
- Be sure to follow Brock on his travel adventures @tayandbrock
Stop dieting & start living:
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a DM & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #BuildYourTribe so I know you’re a homie!