Should You Take Hormones When You Get Older?
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting, or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - http://bit.ly/3nHbNTs
• Plain (Unflavored) - http://bit.ly/3as0x9U
In this podcast, Dr. Berg talks about do we need to take hormones when we get older. The hormones which are made by the glands are the communications or the messages that tell the body what to do and travels by the blood. When the hormone connects with the receptor on the other end, the function will be activated and the feedback loop comes back to the gland if the function is compiled so it would stop producing the hormone. He also talks about the basics to help the Endocrine System.
There are no studies that compare bioidentical hormones to synthetic hormones (Comes with risk).
Possible Reasons Why the Gland Stopped Talking
• Counter Hormones – Insulin, Estrogen, Cortisol (These hormones can nullify or interfere with testosterone)
• Insulin – It can increase androgens in women and decrease testosterone in men.
• Endocrine Disruptors – Block Receptors
• Junk Food / Alcohol – Destroys the Liver (Fatty Liver would make the liver not have the full capacity of the liver function)
• Statins – Drugs that block the body to make Cholesterol
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
Dr. Berg's Website: http://bit.ly/37AV0fk
Dr. Berg's Recipe Ideas: http://bit.ly/37FF6QR
Dr. Berg's Reviews: http://bit.ly/3hkIvbb
Dr. Berg's Shop: http://bit.ly/3mJcLxg
Dr. Berg's Bio: http://bit.ly/3as2cfE
Dr. Berg's Health Coach Training: http://bit.ly/3as2p2q