Show Accountability With a Plan w/ Robert H. Johnson Jr.
In this episode of the winning season podcast Robert H. Johnson Jr, shares tactical steps and a corporate roadmap to move beyond Black Squares and Hashtags.
- Jacqueline and Robert discuss his early career and the impact of Black Mentors
- How downsizing within an organization is a reset for individuals
- 3 Keys to Overcoming Adversity: Strategy, Resilience, and Conscious Moments
- The law of reciprocity in your career
- Philosophy of the Pride Point
Robert also breaks down the People, Process, and Performance Strategy.
We later talk about the myth of working 10X harder for black professionals.
For corporate leaders some of the most important takeaways in this episode may be found in the questions Robert presents to move beyond the social media statements towards the support of Black Lives.
The questions he presents are:
- What do you want your companies legacy to be?
- What do you want your leadership legacy to be?
- How do I, as a leader want people to feel?
- How do I want them to know they are empowered?
Once those questions are addressed Robert's playbook strategy is then to:
- Have an honest dialogue about the state of the world
- In the honest dialogue setting the ground rules that this space is not a feeling first dialogue
Join the next episode of the Winning Season Podcast for part two of this conversation.
Connect with Robert and RHJ Consulting online at https://www.rhjconsultinggroup.com/
Robert’s LinkedIn Profile
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/powerbanking/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/powerbanking/support