Showing leadership values through who we choose to celebrate | Leadership Insight
In this episode of Partnering Leadership, Mahan Tavakoli discusses the importance of appreciating your team members and celebrating well-planned effort rather than just celebrating success. He also shares why who we choose to celebrate and what we choose to celebrate makes a big difference in nurturing a growth mindset and a great organizational culture.
- Appreciation in the workplace and the underwhelming statistics
- The magic ratio of positive versus negative interactions
- How to incorporate sincere appreciation in your leadership
- Why we need to start celebrating effort versus just celebrating success
- How recognizing effort led to the success of Amazon echo
- The importance of celebrating the right things in nurturing a growth mindset and a great organizational culture
Mahan Tavakoli’s Webinar for Georgetown University: Your Team Doesn't Want Your "Feedback:"' Build Greater Connection, Retention, and Results
Dr. John Gottman, psychological researcher, clinician, and author
Carol Dweck, psychologist and author
Aidan McCullen, author and host & founder of The Innovation Show
➡ Listen to Aidan McCullen’s Partnering Leadership podcast episode here.
Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
Connect with Mahan Tavakoli:
More information and resources available at the Partnering Leadership Podcast website: