Simplicity with Courtney Carver
Episode #153 Simplicity with Courtney Carver
How many clothes do you have in your closet, and how many of those clothes do you wear now and then?
We can all agree that having too many clothes in the closet makes it difficult to decide what we want to wear. To help us solve the too many clothes problem, we have Courtney Carver joining us on the show.
She will be telling us about Project 333 and how we can apply it in our lives. Courtney will also share her simplicity journey and how it affected her life.
Have you been struggling with alcohol? Courtney will tell us how she broke off her relationship with alcohol.
Listen in as Courtney shares her story and wisdom with us.
Key Talking Points of the Episode:
- Courtney’s age and how she feels about it
- Courtney’s journey to simplicity
- Project 333: How was project 333 born?
- Rules of Project 333
- Courtney’s membership
- How Courtney broke her relationship with alcohol
- What’s next for Courtney?
- Courtney’s morning routine
- Courtney’s podcast: Soul and Wit
- Soulful simplicity book by Courtney
- What does simplicity feel like to Courtney?
Be More with Less
Soul and Wit
Project 333 Challenge
Project 333 Book – Courtney Carver
Soulful Simplicity Book- Courtney Carver
Soul and Wit Podcast
Soul and Wit Instagram
Be More with Less Instagram
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store