Small Business School with Luv Scrub Founder, Caroline Owusu-Ansah
Today we are joined by Caroline Owusu-Ansah, the founder of Luv Scrub! If you have been listening for a while you know that Grace is obsessed with her Luv Scrub—and rightfully so. This exfoliating cloth was awarded Allure’s Best of Beauty Award, leaves your skin baby soft, and replaces your old loofah or pouf - for good! Caroline shares the journey to build her business and her lessons learned, from ways to avoid burnout to finding a mentor to taking care of your mental health.
What We’re Reading:
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The Lynching by Laurence Leamur
- Bird by Bird by Ann Lamott
- The Most Fun We Ever Had by Claire Lombardo
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- All Girls by Emily Layden
- The Therapist by B.A. Paris (out in July)
- The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner
- If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
- Betterhelp: Get 10% off your first month by visiting betterhelp.com/badonpaper.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!