Small Town Success with Tracy Munson
118 - Tracy Munson's town in New Brunswick, Canada has no stoplights. None. In Harvey Parish, a "traffic jam" is when cows or chickens are blocking the road.
And yet since moving to this tiny outpost in 2018, Tracy's managed to go full-time with her pet photography business AND find success with it. Hear how this week, in a fantastic conversation that covers moving, marketing, and being deeply suspicious of marked-down blouses.
What To Listen For:
- The hair-dye method for building a business
- What finally made her phone ring (it wasn't all that SEO work!)
- The easiest way to build relationships with nonprofits
- How Tracy sold out her book project sessions in just 5 days
- What to consider when it comes to pricing psychology
- When to work for free, and the kind of exposure that actually matters
Whether or not you live in a town as small as Tracy's, you'll find plenty of value in this week's episode. And you'll get a good laugh out of her original business name—I know I did!
Resources From This Episode:
- Tracy Munson Photography
- Tracy Munson Photography on Facebook
- Tracy's Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Join our FREE Hair of the Dog commercial photography training! Available only for a limited time!
Join our free FREE Hair of the Dog community!