Somatic Release Breathwork with Steven Jaggers : Episode 285
Text the word JOURNAL to 202-217-0704 to receive journal prompts & to connect 1:1 with me!! YES, that’s my # and it’s ME!
What's Your Money Frequency? Find Out Now
Come say hi over on Instagram
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- What does abundance mean to Steven
- How having drug addicts as parents led Steven to his greater mission and what it is
- The massive shift incorporating breathwork into your daily practice can make in your life
- What is trauma and why your body stores it
- How are trauma and growth connected
- The physical stuff that happens to you when you experience trauma
- Beginner tips to start releasing sexual trauma
- Different types of breathwork and what happens in your body with each of them
- Some ways you can start your breathwork practice at home
- The power of your body vs introducing plant medicine, bowls and instruments
- Ways to integrate the work rather than bypassing it
- What internal dialogue is Steven expanding on right now
- How to shift out of the doing and into the being
- The things you get to experience before you get to ascend
- Navigating through the different aligned seasons of your body
Today, I got to talk with the incredible Steven Jaggers. In this episode, we cover all things breathwork, trauma stored in the body, releasing sexual trauma, plant medicine, growth, the power of your body and so much more. Steven also shares some tips on ways you can start your breathwork practice at home and shares with us a breathwork modality he created known as Somatic Release Breathwork.
Steven's purpose in life is to help people feel strong in their body and re-pattern their mind; liberating them so they may live a life of purpose and passion.
He believes there’s an exact correlation between our physical vitality and mental health. If we want to improve the quality of our lives we MUST address both. The mind affects the body and the body affects the mind. Addressing both of these liberate us from the stress and fog that inhibits us from finding the highest quality of life within reach.
He discusses how our physical wellbeing is directly correlated to our psychological wellbeing and shares practical ways we can begin reclaiming our health through reclaiming our mind. This is done through live events, corporate wellness, and his Podcast: Mind-Body Mentor.
Steven is a certified Neuromuscular Therapist & Human Optimization Coach. In recent years after helping thousands of individuals heal chronic stressors and trauma that has kept them trapped in an unhealthy state he has created a powerful modality called: Somatic Release Breath-work.
Connect with Steven: