Somebody Won the Election. Now What?
As we await the U.S. presidential election results, we review the results of the Trump Administration's economic policies to see if Americans are better off financially than they were four years ago.
Topics covered include:
- Why pollsters and election models can be wrong
- Why the state of the economy often drives election outcomes
- What has been the economic impact of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- What has been the impact of the U.S. trade war with China
- How have poverty and health insurance costs changed under the Trump Administration
- What has been the growth of federal regulations under the Trump Administration
- How have stocks performed during the Trump Administration
- Why we shouldn't let whoever wins the presidency ruin our life
For show notes and more information on this episode click here.