Something Is Making Noise In the Ceiling - Sam Stidwell
I had the pleasure of speaking with a research architect at the US Army Corps of Engineers, Samuel Stidwell IV.
Let’s jump into Sam’s story that failures are part of the process, and it’s a stepping stone for you to learn and be better than you from yesterday.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Sam talks about his background and how his journey began
- His father was in the real estate industry
- Majored in Architectural Engineering
- Just started in real estate recently
- Sam shares his missteps in the real estate business
- Sam talked about wanting to learn the process by doing it himself
- Sam shares some tips he learned from his missteps
- Sam talks about not having a formal education in real estate
- The importance of getting formal education to prepare you into getting in real estate
- Sam gives powerful words of wisdom that you don’t want to miss!
“Don’t be too overconfident” – Sam Stidwell
“Everybody makes mistakes, but that doesn’t mean that that’s the end of the road” – Jerome Myers
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to learn more from mistakes and missteps by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
If you are interested in getting into multifamily or scaling your current business, hop over to our website myersmethod.com to grab your free four-step guide on how to get the ball rolling!
Support the show by following our Facebook Page (https://facebook.com/groups/157335752156211)
Support the show (https://www.facebook.com/groups/157335752156211/)