Speaking to the Desire in Your Copy
In this episode, I share the importance of speaking to the desire and the goal that your ideal client has in your copy, messaging and marketing.
Hear me talk about:
- When writing copy, start thinking about the role desire plays (2:36 )
- Why should we remind people of their desires? (8:16 )
- Oftentimes people get bogged down by daily life, your copy reminds them of the things they desire (10:04 )
- The importance of positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry (12:26 )
- How to incorporate desire into your copy (13:31 )
- Leading with problem vs. desire all depends on your ideal client (17:56 )
- Marketing and copy is about maximizing your conversions and experimenting (19:30 )
- As business owners we all get tired, but the key is to rest not quit. Take a moment to rely on your support network and reevaluate your next steps (23:00 )
- There’s no better way to understanding your clients than to observe yourself and how you buy (25:54 )
- Leading with desire in your copy: what are the questions to ask? (27:07 )
Apply for cohort 2 of BMME here.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store