Special Guest: Kristina Campos, Educator & Founder of The Impactful Parent
Kristina Campos has been an educator for over 20 years, working with all grade levels, from Pre-school through 12th grade. She graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder and received her master’s degree from the University of Denver.
After many years of teaching, Kristina saw a need to help children from the source – IN THE HOME! With great enthusiasm, she quit her teaching job and founded the organization, “The Impactful Parent.”
Now, Kristina helps parents of school-aged children by providing parenting tips, resources, and community to those that follower her.
Kristina lives in Colorado and has four school-age children, and volunteers as a Board of Trustee for two different local Colorado schools. She has a passion for children and a strong devotion to serving parents and their school-age children. Kristina continues to stay active in the schools by substitute teaching whenever her schedule allows.
Kristina would like to share a special gift with you:
· Guest: Kristina Campos
· Email: email@example.com
· Website: https://theimpactfulparent.com/
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theimpactfulparent
· Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/theimpactfulparent
· Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/theimpactfulparent
Host: Karen K. Bannister
· Website: https://www.karenkbannister.com/
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Social Channels: @pinklifestylemedia and @karenkbannister
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/karenkbannister)