Special Live Event About Our Kids' Mental Health Next Week
Last month, my friend and colleague Dr. Matt Zakreski joined me for a special live event to talk openly and honestly about the mental health challenges facing our kids and families.
More than 300 parents joined us for a rich, supportive, and intimate conversation. Truly feeling seen when our families are in a dark season or crisis-mode is what we need, though these opportunities can be hard to find.
By the end of the night, we realized there was still a lot to discuss, and so Matt and I promised to continue the conversation. We hope you'll join us for our next event which is happening next Tuesday, February 21st 8pm ET.
Some of the topics we'll be covering include:
- when a child has lost all sense of motivation and purpose
- navigating a child’s relationship with screens and tech
- when a child’s mental health negatively impacts siblings
- what to do when therapy isn’t “working”
- when to consider therapeutic boarding schools, etc.
- supporting neurodivergent kids with paralyzing anxiety
- helping a gifted or 2e child experiencing an existential crisis
This is a 90 minute live event so there will be a lot of time to answer questions, and it will be recorded so people who can’t make it like can still take part in the learning.
If your differently wired a child or adolescent is struggling with their mental health right now, I hope you'll join us and feel supported and connected and know that you're not alone. Again, it’s all happening on Tuesday, February 21st, at 8pm ET.
Connect with Tilt Parenting
- Visit Tilt Parenting
- Take the free 7-Day Challenge
- Read a chapter of Differently Wired
- Follow Tilt on Twitter & Instagram