Spring 2021 Edition: Everything we are watching and listening to right now!
It has been a year in pandemic purgatory and if you are like us (which we assume you are, because you’re here!) then you might be running out of ways to entertain yourself at home. We have both been recently watching and listening to a lot of great content and thought we would share a roundup of our favorite movies, tv shows, podcasts and more. Consider this your to-watch list!
Join us in the Facebook group and give us your recs!
- Promising Young Woman
- Fake Famous
- The Map of Tiny Perfect Things
- Always and Forever Laura Jean
- Framing Britney Spears Documentary
- Britney’s Gram podcast
- Eat Pray Britney Podcast
- Anna Delvey
- My Friend Anna by Rachel DeLoache Williams
- Firefly Lane
- Bling Empire
- Mr Mayor
- Lady in the Dale
- Behind Her Eyes
- Tell Me Your Secrets
- Sorry Charlie Miller Podcast
- Morning Meeting Podcast
- Well Suited Podcast
- Leave Your Mark - Donald Robertson episode @Drawbertson
- Under the Influence with Jo Piazza
- Creme de la Creme by Animatou Sow
- Anne Friedman Weekly
- The Audacity by Roxane Gay
- Agents and Books by Kate McKean
- Internet Brunch Daily Newsletter
What We’re Reading:
- Her Three Lives by Cate Holahan (April release)
- The Girls Are All So Nice Here by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- Love Scenes by Bridget Morrissey (June 22 release)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Night: Buy one of the Dual Sided Skincare Pillow cases and get one free with code BOP at discovernight.com.
- Prose: Go to prose.com/BOP for your free in-depth hair quiz and 15% off your order.
Join our Facebook group for amazing book recs & more!