Stephen Harlow: Tell your story through your portfolio
Stephen Harlow is a Learning Designer at Te Whare Wānanga o Waikato The University of Waikato, in Aotearoa New Zealand where he supports students and lecturers via Te Puna Ako - Centre for Tertiary Teaching and Learning (CeTTL). He's been introduced to digital storytelling in the early 2000s and has been using it since then for himself and in his teaching.
Digital storytelling is a wonderful method to use in portfolios to tell your learning story.
Connect with Stephen
- The Mastodon post that started it all.
- Flexible Learning Leaders in New Zealand
- StoryCenter, formerly, the Center for Digital Storytelling
- BBC's 'Capture Wales'
- BBC Micro; GBP235 in today's money is GBP861 (NZD1,787 / USD1,090)
- Helen Barrett's WCELFest keynote 'Balancing the two faces of ePortfolios: Reflection and assessment' in 2015
- DS106 - Digital Storytelling 106
- MyPortfolio: Mahara sites for schools in Aotearoa New Zealand
Click through to the episode notes for the transcript.