Stepping Into Your Inner Queen Post Divorce with Lauren Salaun : Episode 287
Text the word JOURNAL to 202-217-0704 to receive journal prompts & to connect 1:1 with me!! YES, that’s my # and it’s ME!
What's Your Money Frequency? Find Out Now
Come say hi over on Instagram
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- How Lauren got to a place of full expression and sexual liberation
- Why communication is so important and a massive key in your transformation
- Some ways you can start the conversation around your kinks and desires with your partner or while finding your king
- What’s BDSM, how to set boundaries, creating safe words in scenes, and what goes into aftercare
- What happens in your everyday life and business when you’re able to communicate your sexual needs in the bedroom (or wherever you’re getting it on)
- Lauren’s most unique sessions in BDSM that required some aftercare recovery and/or was a learning experience
- Shifting your views on sex from just sex into a more playful, fun, and exciting place
- Lauren’s biggest fantasy and what she’s looking for right now
- How to bring up certain desires without making your man feel insecure
- Debunking your worries about anal both receiving and giving
- The role trauma plays in BDSM and sex and why it’s actually so healing when done safely
- Things to keep in mind that will help you go all in on your desires
Today, you are listening in on a conversation with one of my best friends and it’s all about sex. In this episode, Lauren shares with us her current fantasies and personal journey that led her to a place of full expression and sexual liberation. We talk about the importance of communicating your needs, bringing BDSM into your current relationship, what is BDSM, making sex more playful, trauma, anal, confidence, boundaries and so much more. Lauren taps into how to ditch the fuck boys and start attracting king dick only. Let this episode serve as a reminder that life is too short to be having bad sex.
Lauren Salaun is a lifelong athlete who spent much of her career in public relations, crisis communications, and marketing. In 2015 she launched a health and fitness coaching business while simultaneously continuing her PR and social media consulting, guiding entrepreneurs in the health, wellness, lifestyle, and personal development to expand their online influence and monetize their social media.
In 2019, Lauren launched influence+impact, a PR and influencer marketing agency, where she helps entrepreneurs elevate their visibility online and establish authority in their industry so they can increase their income and make even more of an impact.
Connect with Lauren: