Stop Searching for Your Soulmate: Myths About Love and Relationships
Valentine’s Day was February 14, but just because it already passed doesn’t mean we can’t talk about it! This week, we’re taking a look at some of the most common relationship myths and even giving some of our own past relationship experiences. What does science say about finding your soulmate? Can we predict the likelihood of a couple getting divorced?
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support