Stories to Watch This Summer
Wrapping up Season 2, Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai count down the top stories they’ll be keeping an eye on over the summer. A note for listeners: After a summer hiatus, After Hours will return for Season 3 in the fall.
Some recent picks:
- Masters of Scale Live Show (podcast)
- DuckDuckGo (search engine)
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Ingredients: A Visual Exploration of 75 Additives and 25 Food Products (Dwight Eschliman)
- Bel Canto (Ann Patchett)
- Chernobyl (HBO)
- Fleabag (Amazon Prime Video)
- “The Best Green Salad in the World” (The New York Times)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.