Subha Chugh: Is Cryptocurrency Banned in India? | Ep #030
Subha Chugh, Legal Advisor for Polygon and 5ireChain talks to us about the legality of cryptocurrency in India, and helps us understand the challenges behind creating regulations for Crypto and Web 3.0.
Please Note: Nothing in the podcast should be taken as legal advice. Neither the host, nor the guest is responsible for any action undertaken based on the content of the podcast. Law is a dynamic thing, the application of which can vary based on your situation. Please consult a legal professional.
Subha on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SubhaChugh
Subha on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/subhachugh/
Transcript and Chapter Markers: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1968123/11645542
The MetaRoy Podcast is featured in:
1. Top 20 Web 3.0 Podcast by FeedSpot
2. Top 100 Technology Podcasts by Goodpods
For more Web 3.0 content, subscribe to The MetaRoy Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or on your favorite podcast app.
Join the Discussion on the MetaRoyVerse Community:
Follow us on Social Media to get notified when new episodes are released:
1. Get a Ledger Hardware Wallet from Ledger's Official Website: https://shop.ledger.com?r=e8e8c9fddde6
2. Manage your crypto taxes with CoinLedger (Use Code: CRYPTOTAX10 to get 10% off): http://coinledger.io/?fpr=themetaroy
1. The information contained herein is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. Trading cryptocurrencies poses a considerable risk of loss and the audience is advised to do their own research before making any decisions.
2. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links which I may earn a small commission from, at no additional cost to you.