Successfully Work Remotely as a Freelancer with WiFly Alumni Sarah Aboulhosn
WiFly Nomads alumni, Sarah Aboulhosn, shares how to successfully work remotely as a freelancer, which has allowed her to live in places such as Bali and Thailand. She shares:
- How she overcame the fear of quitting her 9-5 job to go remote
- Why she decided to freelance instead of taking a remote job
- The biggest mistakes she made as a freelancer (and that others commonly make when starting out)
- The importance of why you should niche down on your services
And she dives into how to:
- Confidently network and consistently land clients
- Draft the perfect pitch email that actually gets a response
- Master the sales calls like a pro (and avoid the mistakes newbies make)
- Stand out among competition
- Create demand for a backlog of clients
- Charge your worth so you don't get stuck working for free or earning pennies
- How to shift your mindset from a state of desperation to a state of confidence
Want to join WiFly Nomads?
Click here to learn more https://www.wiflynomads.com/
OR apply now https://www.wiflynomads.com/wifly-nomads-apply-now
Like the podcast? Be sure to leave us a 5-star review and subscribe.
Connect with Sarah online
Listening? Get Involved. While you're listening be sure to add a screenshot of the episode you're listening to on Instagram and tag @theremotenomad so we can share it with our community.
Sign up for our free email training series here: http://bit.ly/RemoteWorkJumpstart