Sugar Addiction and Your Brain • X44
We will learn:
- How binge eating and sugar addiction are related
- The long-term risks of sugar addiction
- How to start physically and emotionally detoxing
Everything is connected right?
Our bodies can be in peak physical condition, but if our minds and spirit are depleted or low, we can’t show up in our lives as our best selves.
In the same way, if our bodies are weak, we can’t think as clearly or radiate as brightly as we came to this life to do.
Each pillar of our being impacts the others either putting out or fanning our flame.
Which is why it makes sense that today we’re talking about sugar addiction. It seems like just a health issue, but it also affects our brains and our mindsets.
So today we’re going deep into the real effects of sugar.
Our guest is Michael Collins, founder of SugarAddiction.com and Quit Sugar Summit, and author of the Best Selling Book The Last Resort Sugar Detox Guide.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/x44
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self: https://mindlove.com/morning
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations: https://mindlove.com/premium
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.