Summer Party Planning Tips to Eat Less Water
In this episode get ready to plan your next summer gathering or party Eat Less Water style. I will introduce the first tip from the FREE 14-page Eat Less Water Summer Party Planning Guide: Plan your Menu and Incorporate more Plant-Based Dishes.
Writing a menu plan for parties both large and small is something you likely do already. But what makes it an eat less water menu plan different is the three following steps:
- I shop my kitchen and garden first to minimize food waste
- I consider what is in season.
- I incorporate a higher number of plant-based dishes
I will expand and give examples for each step. I will also give you the list of fruits and vegetables that are in season. And give tried and true strategies to get the ideas flowing for more plant-based dishes.
If you need ideas for wine to serve at your next party of gathering that save water, build soil, and are delicious you can't go wrong with any of the following:
- Dryfarmwine.com Use this link at receive an extra bottle free with your first order
- Tablas Creek
Links and resources:
- Download the 10 TIPS to EAT LESS WATER and SAVE WATER during your SUMMER GATHERINGS
- Receive 15% off your first order at the Eat Less Water Shop
- Follow me on Instagram:@eatlesswater https://www.instagram.com/eatlesswater/?hl=en
- For more about me and what I do, check out my website.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future episodes released every Monday and (water) Wednesday.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and review. It helps this podcast to be discovered by others who are ready to dig in too.
There is power in the collective,