Survive and Advance
LSU tops Yale 79-74 for the program's first NCAA Tournament win in a decade, and we storm the locker room after to talk about all the relevant topics as the Tigers prepare to take their shot at the Sweet 16.
- Skylar Mays on keeping the team connected
- Tremont Waters on the emotions of his NCAA Tournament debut
- Assistant coach Greg Heiar on game planning against the Bulldogs
- Marlon Taylor on shutting down a future pro and the Ivy League Player of the Year
- Heiar on flipping the page to the next opponent on just two days turnaround
Lots of audio from postgame, and plenty of breakdown on how the Tigers started fast and finished not so fast to beat Yale. I also throw out a theory as to why the Tigers' shooting fell off from a torrid first half to a tepid second half.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/boot-up/message