Suze Scary School
On today’s Halloween podcast, Suze walks us through some of the worst scams out there, and we can avoid being tricked.
The numbers and websites you need to know, mentioned on today’s podcast:
- The Social Security Administration Inspector General: 1-800-269-0271
- Report identity theft: IdentityTheft.Gov/SSA
- Medicare Fraud Tip Line: 1-800-633-4227
- IRS Fraud Tip Line (Treasury Inspector General): 1-800-366-4484
- IRS Main question line: 1-800-829-1040
- FTC Complaint site: FTC.Gov
- FTC Scam Hotline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (382-4357)
- FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center: IC3.gov
- Get your Annual Credit Report:
- Do not answer calls from: 1-800-323-8603
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
CLICK HERE FOR APPLE: https://apple.co/2KcAHbH
CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE PLAY: https://bit.ly/3curfMI
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.