Sweet Little Rain | Dinner Plus Drinks #66
It's a rainy tired week here but Nick helped Bridget rediscover something awesome that seems appropriate for this weather - Sweet Little Rain! This coffee shop trick combines two of Bridget's favorite things, and to learn what it is, you'll need to listen to our product recommendations - we think that's what you call a tease, right?
Heads up - we really want to get your input for next week's "would you rather" questions. Whether you have a favorite one that you like to ask people, or a dastardly one to ask Bridget and / or Nick, we want to get your ideas! We'd love it if you use our website to leave us a voicemail that we can play on next week's episode with your question. It's easy to leave a voicemail - just follow these steps:
- Go to dinnerplusdrinks.com
- Click the blue microphone in the lower right corner
- Hit start recording then fill out your name and email and submit the recording.
It's super easy, especially if you do the process on a phone! Thanks for your input, we're going to rotate segments a bit, and we want to get your input. You can also email hello at dinnerplus drinks dot com with the question, or send us a message on Facebook or Instagram!
Here are links to what we talked about on this week's episode:
- New Zealand and their PM, Jacinda Ardern, passed another awesome law - paid time off for miscarriages and other unexpected ends to pregnancies. Both Bridget and Nick give the Kiwis two big thumbs up for this one!
- Nick would like to extend a big congratulations to friend of show John Ehlke for winning six(!) awards in the Best of the Midwest Media Fest for his work with the City of West Bend. Check out his work and support some of the awesome small businesses he's highlighted!
- Click here to learn about how you can get free gardening kit's at Lowe's every week in April!
- My Modern Met has an awesome roundup of everything Sweet Little Rain.
- With all these gloomy spring days, Bridget is feeling this Fajita Chicken Mac & Cheese recipe.
- And Nick is getting in the Easter spirit with his favorite Bourbon Ham Glaze recipe.
Thanks for listening to this week's episode, it's always fun to spend time with you - our awesome listeners! If you can please follow, rate us, review us, and share with your friends, we'd really appreciate it. Remember, you can follow us and get in touch with us through the following channels:
- Watch on YouTube
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to subscribe to the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Cheers everybody, we'll talk next week!
~ Bridget and Nick