TGCI 23: Ask Pancham? #2
Today, we are back with another Ask Pancham Show. Today's question is about Gold Collar Banking. Can we consider Gold Collar Banking to be an investment?
Great question. Pancham explains why Gold Collar Banking can be considered as an investment for some, and not for others. Then, he proceeds to explain this investment strategy by using easy to understand scenarios. Pancham explains why you should consider borrowing against your money for making investments or purchases. Listeners will learn how they can leverage the power of compound interest.
Towards the end, we list SIX benefits of this financial strategy. Topics discussed include making your money work in multiple places, saving tax dollars, availing creditor protection, and much, much more. Tune in for some excellent insights!
3 Key Points:
- How to leverage the power of compounding to earn higher returns
- How to protect your money against creditors
- How to make your money work in multiple places
- Listen to full banking show here
- For free consultation, fill out a form here: www.TheGoldCollarInvestor.com/banking
Get in Touch: