THE BRAIN SCIENCE BEHIND THE LAW OF ATTRACTION & YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS! Brain-Based Self-Help Tips from Harvard Brain Researcher Dr. Srini Pillay
If you’ve ever wanted to be more creative and more successful, then do we have the Tinker Dabble Doodle Try Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Srini Pillay, a Harvard trained practicing psychiatrist, brain imaging researcher, brain based technology innovator, the award winning author of Life Unlocked and the author of one of my all-time favorite books –Tinker Dabble Doodle Try!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to train your brain for success and unlock the power of the unfocused mind.
Law of Attraction Brain Science Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to Srini in his second year of medical school.
- What’s the danger of hyperfocus?
- Why you need to let go of focus to perform at your best
- Why are breaks necessary to the brain
- Why is the brain a resource constrained dynamically configured environment
- What is possibility thinking?
- How do we have a growth mindset
- How to reset the brain and see the world differently
- How do we replace old habits with new habits
- What is LTP – long-term potentiation
- What are success habit pathways?
- What is the DMN – Default Mode Network – and why’s it so important
- What’s the benefit of letting your mind wander.
- What does it mean to put on a different hat
- How to change your mindset to bring in more money
- How imagination can trigger the law of attraction
- What does it truly mean to imagine, and how does it work in the brain
- What does stress have to do with our imagination (and the law of attraction)
- What does a mindfulness break have to do with the law of attraction and your imagination
- What does it mean to train your brain into imagery or image mode
- How do you change your brains filter or blueprint for success
- How do you train your brain for success?
- What is the technique “CIRCA” to help activate the brain for success
- What are powerful de-stressing strategies
- What’s the biology behind change and the brain
- What’s cognitive dissonance (brain chaos) and how do we move past it?
- What’s the concept of source motivation?
- To find out more visit: DrSriniPillay.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation