THE SCIENCE OF THE LAW OF ATTRACTION & WHY YOUR THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS!!! Self-Help Tips from Mitch Horowitz
If you’ve ever wanted to build your own reality, then do we have The Magic Club show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a leader in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, and a phenomenal must-read new book The Miracle Club.
And that’s what we’ll be talking about today, about how thoughts become reality, and what it means this means for you!
Key Points Discussed:
- What in the world is Schroedenger’s cat?
- What is information leakage?
- What is the many world interpretation?
- What is a serial universe?
- What does quantum mechanics have to do with thoughts becoming things?
- Is cause and effect linear?
- What can we learn from Dean Radin and PSI research
- How long has ESP and pre-cognition been studied?
- What can we learn from the latest research on pre-cognition?
- What are Ganzfeld studies?
- What happened with Julliard studies when studying PSI?
- How does Schroedenger relate to Neville Goddard and creating our reality?
- Can we imagine our world into being?
- What is a time collapse?
- What happened with Mike Nesmith of the Monkees?
- What does it mean that reality doesn’t travel in a straight line?
- What does it mean changing the past is the means to change the future?
- Is there a way to improve ourselves in hindsight tomorrow?
- What can we learn about Neville Goddard?
- What are the three steps of Neville Goddard to create our own reality?
- What does it mean that every creative act begins with a passionate desire?
- What does it mean that your imagination is fertilized in a state of physical immobility?
- What’s the importance of forming a vivid simple, mental screen of your desire fulfilled?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation. And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive