TIP233: Dr. Jim Rickards - Central Banks, QT, QE, & the FFR (Business Podcast)
On today's show, we talk to Dr. James Rickards about central banks and their impact on financial markets.
In this episode, you'll learn:
· How and why the FED is preparing for the next recession
· How the Fed Chairman is signaling to the market what he plans to do.
· Why having a strong dollar is currently the least bad economic policy
· Why the world is currently dependent on the US dollar, and how a new system is built not to include it
· What happens if the stock market is made up by passive investors and the computers make the decisions
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Refinance your student loan with First Republic.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Access a world of knowledge with The Great Courses Plus.
Home security done right with SimpliSafe.
Stop wondering and start saving with ME Bank.
Simplify writing for you and your team with Grammarly.
Join Stig and Evan Goldberg at the SuiteWorld Conference this April 2019 + Get to meet and greet Stig afterwards! Learn more here.