TIP243: Tobias Carlisle - Creating an ETF (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
· What the value spread is and how to do identify it?
· What the difference is between a mutual fund and an ETF
· What will happen to the cheapest value stocks if the market crashed
· What you might want to be long Fiat Chrysler and short Tesla
· Ask The Investors: What the best value investing curriculum?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Read the prospectus to Tobias Carlisle's ETF: ZIG
Tobias Carlisle's new podcast, The Acquires Podcast
Tobias Carlisle's book, The Acquirer's Multiple - read reviews of this book
Tobias Carlisle's Acquirer's Multiple stock screener: AcquirersMultiple.com
Tweet directly to Tobias Carlisle
Guy Spier's book, The Education of a Value Investor - read reviews of this book
Preston's free course, Warren Buffett Investing Course
Larry Cunningham's book, The Essay's of Warren Buffett - read reviews of this book
Thomas Ittelson's book, Financial Statements - read reviews of this book
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Get custom-tailored clothes right from your phone with ProperCloth.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.