TIP245: Part1 - Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting Q&A - Warren Buffett & Charlie Munger (Business Podcast)
Once a year Billionaires Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger hold their annual shareholder meeting for Berkshire Hathaway. This episode covers four interesting questions that Buffett and Munger were asked during the meeting.
In this episode, you'll learn:
· Why Warren Buffett bought back more shares in Q1 2019 than all of 2018.
· Why Warren Buffett thinks he overpaid for Kraft Heinz
· Warren Buffett’s advice to aspiring money managers
· What Warren Buffett thinks about his position in Apple
· Ask The Investors: What is your opinion on leveraged buybacks?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Grow your wealth without sacrificing your values with Swell.