TIP246: Part 2 - Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting Q&A - Warren Buffett & Charlie Munger (Business Podcast)
Once a year Billionaires Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger hold their annual shareholder meeting for Berkshire Hathaway. This episode covers four interesting questions that Buffett and Munger were asked during the meeting.
In this episode, you'll learn:
· If Warren Buffett would invest in an index fund with his excess cash of more than $100B?
· How do I decide where to start when building my circle of competences?
· Why Warren Buffett has a different view on Corporate Governance than Corporate America
· How Warren Buffett thinks about AI and machine learning, and if it will change the landscape of employment
· Ask The Investors: How do I value emerging moats?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Grow your wealth without sacrificing your values with Swell.