TIP247: Legendary Investor Bill Miller (Business Podcast)
On today's show we talk to legendary investor Bill Miller. Miller holds the record for 15 consecutive years beating the S&P 500 as a mutual fund manager. Since 2009, Miller has outperformed the market by achieving a 20.4% annual return.
In this episode, you'll learn:
· How Bill Miller thinks about the Trade War and the implications for the stock investor
· How Bill Miller are sizing his equity positions
· Why Bill Miller is fully invested in stocks right now
· Why the traditional value investing approach has been broken since the 1990s
· Ask The Investors: How can value investors use momentum strategies?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Grow your wealth without sacrificing your values with Swell.
Let Commonwealth Bank tell you what you need to know, when you need to know it.
Bill Miller's Investing Website
Bill Miller's Deep Value Strategies