TIP264: Mastermind Discussion 3Q 2019 (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
· The group’s intrinsic value assessment of $T, $STMP, and $RELIANCE
· Why now is the time to short Vonage Holdings Corp?
· Why activist Elliot Management is taking a position in AT&T
· Why Stamps.com might still be undervalued after the stock just soared 60%
· If Reliance Industries Limited is the Alibaba of India
· Ask The Investors: How do I read the earnings statement for Berkshire Hathaway?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Preston and Stig's free resource, The Intrinsic Value Index
Subscribe to Preston and Stig's free Intrinsic Value Assessments
Read Tobias Carlisle's prospectus for his ETF: ZIG
Tobias Carlisle's new Podcast, The Acquires Podcast
Hari's Blog: BitsBusiness
Stig and Tobias Carlisle’s episode on value investing and the current market conditions.
Preston and Stig’s intrinsic assessment of Stamps.com
Tobias Carlisle's book, The Acquirer's Multiple - Read reviews of the book
Tobias Carlisle’s Acquirer’s Multiple stock screener: AcquirersMultiple.com
Tweet directly to Tobias Carlisle
Tweet directly to Hari
Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
Download your free audio book at Audible.
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
Increase the efficiency of your web team with Pantheon.
Be prepared for the unexpected with AirMedCare Network.
Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.