TIP264: Mastermind Discussion 3Q 2019 (Business Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The group’s intrinsic value assessment of $T, $STMP, and $RELIANCE
- Why now is the time to short Vonage Holdings Corp?
- Why activist Elliot Management is taking a position in AT&T
- Why Stamps.com might still be undervalued after the stock just soared 60%
- If Reliance Industries Limited is the Alibaba of India
- Ask The Investors: How do I read the earnings statement for Berkshire Hathaway?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig's free resource, The Intrinsic Value Index
- Subscribe to Preston and Stig's free Intrinsic Value Assessments
- Read Tobias Carlisle's prospectus for his ETF: ZIG
- Tobias Carlisle's new Podcast, The Acquirers Podcast
- Hari's Blog: BitsBusiness
- Stig and Tobias Carlisle’s episode on value investing and the current market conditions.
- Preston and Stig’s intrinsic assessment of Stamps.com
- Tobias Carlisle's book, The Acquirer's Multiple - Read reviews of the book
- Tobias Carlisle’s Acquirer’s Multiple stock screener: AcquirersMultiple.com
- Tweet directly to Tobias Carlisle
- Tweet directly to Hari
- Join the Mastermind Group and the TIP Community for the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder’s Meeting
- Download your free audio book at Audible.
- Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
- Discover CMC Markets, the ultimate platform for online trading on mobile and desktop.
- Increase the efficiency of your web team with Pantheon.
- Be prepared for the unexpected with AirMedCare Network.
- Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store